- Go swimming at the one-of-a-kind New Cumnock heated, open-air, freshwater Swimming Pool.
- Golfing and Spa sessions at the local Lochside Hotel
- The pretty coastal towns of Ayr, Troon and Prestwick with numerous shops, places to eat and historical places of interest as well as their stunning views towards the Isle of Arran are around an hour away, as are their beautiful sandy beaches.
- How about panning for gold at Wanlockhead, the highest village in Scotland? This journey to this village as well as the village itself offers some of the most spectacular views right down the farm’s Nithsdale valley.
- Go riding at one of the many riding schools in the area or go an experience day with the nearby Blackstone Farm’s gorgeous Clydesdales and ride them along the beach
- Explore Rabbie Burns country on beautiful local walks and discover just why Rabbie wrote so many poems on the beauty of East Ayrshire