The Farm Activities
- Pamper Sessions with either the horses, ponies or donkeys, for a donation.
- Fishing is also available on the River Nith that flows along the land’s boundary (Salmon, Brown Trout & Pike are present) but only allowable during the right season.
- Bird watchers’ paradise where over 40 species of birds have been spotted (including Kingfishers)
- Wildlife Enthusiasts – with roe deer and otters and other beautiful creatures, all perfect for budding photographers and wildlife enthusiasts.
- Bottle feed some of the orphan/rejected lambs and goats we get in from nearby farms (during certain seasons).
- Muck in with the farm and help with some of the other animals too!
- Or just have a day off and stay on the farm with your private hot tub with plenty of games and books for all inside the lodge.